Monday, January 25, 2010

Feelin' Good

So I never did make up that workout, but I'm doing good not beating myself up about it. I needed to skip it anyway to let my calf muscle heal. It was bothering me all weekend, but today - perfect! I was able to jump right back. I laid off the elliptical and stuck to the treadmill today. But I did 45 minutes and tossed in 15 minutes of weightlifting. Woot! A very productive workout if I may say so. :)
I was reading some articles at fitnessmagazine.com and ran across a workout plan to lose a pant size in 28 days. Funny, that's how long my Valentine's Day Challenge is! They recommended 2 days of weightlifting and 3 days of cardio. Funny, I'm doing 3 days of weightlifting and 5 days of cardio! Big difference is they have a diet plan along with it, and I'm not watching too much, but still! Maybe I can shed off a pant size by the end of this month! ;)
By the way, I had a sneaking suspicion that some of that 10 pounds I lost was missing water weight (I'm bad about drinking all my water). So I weighed myself again, and sure enough, I had gained 5 pounds. But DUDE! I still lost 5 pounds!! WOOOOOO!
I'm so proud of myself for sticking this long! Yeah, I missed a day on my first week... but I've started back up and plan on going so much further!

Favorite song on my Workout Playlist right now: "I've Got A Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas. It's the very first song I listen to, and it pumps me up so much! It gets me in the mood to workout, ya know? Plus it gets stuck in my head all day - which makes me so excited to workout at the end of the day!

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment