Sunday, February 14, 2010

I DID IT! I WON!

My Challenge is Over! I WON!!

So this will be a post dedicated to my success and progress!

1. I beat my referee "challenger" 136 points to 130 points. (Facebook App)
2. I've lost 15 pounds (averaging in fluctuating water weight)
3. I've lost 2 inches in my waist.
4. I've lost 3 inches in my hips.
5. I've lost 2 inches in my thighs.
6. And most of all - I STUCK WITH IT FOR 28 DAYS!

My dad has told me he is proud of me. My brother beams when I talk about my progress. My mom is so happy for my results. And my husband is loving everything about this. Remember my first post? I wanted to surprise everyone and make my family proud of me? I think I did!! ^.^

My first post.

I am so glad I decided to keep a record of all this. It makes everything so much more fulfilling; to be able to look back and see my triumphs, my hard work. This makes it all sink in a little more.

**************

So I'll be hammering out the details of my next 28 day challenge. (you didn't think I was stopping here did you?) I'll start tomorrow. I'm still so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment