Saturday, February 6, 2010

Almost There!

So this week has definitely been the hardest. I've skipped two days this week! And Tuesday's workout was an EXTREMELY rough one - leaving me feeling horrible and fatigued for days. Today was my first day back since, and it wasn't bad. Though I didn't push very hard either.
I changed my music up today and decided it made a big difference. 2 weeks must be my playlist music limit. After that I need CHANGE. Today I cruised on the treadmill with the Barenaked Ladies. Most of their songs aren't very fast at all but the treadmill kept my pace steady so I didn't slack. With the slower music and a fast pace, I had the sensation of flying. LOL. I know it sounds funny, but that's what it felt like.
I weighed myself again today. I seem to be fluctuating around (well I'll just go ahead and say it O.O) 250. I started at 260, so I'm very happy with that number! 20 more pounds and I'm my wedding weight. 30 more pounds and I'm my beginning college weight. And another 20 pounds will be my high school weight. Wow, have I really put on that much! This is so embarrassing to admit, but I'm betting on the fact that only about 2 people actually read this. Me... and my husband. :p (might I add that I AM over 6 feet tall and my highest 'healthy' weight is around 185, so yeah. I'm not some petite girl the size of a bus. O.o)
PANTS - I am able to pull them down my legs without even unbuttoning them. COOL! I'm having the WORST time keeping them up without a belt. Results? Well I sure hope so! My mini-goal is the pair of khakis hanging up in my bedroom. They were too small for me when I ordered them online. I refuse to try them till the end of next week. I'm hoping for a nice fit! I also plan to get my hair done for Valentine's Day as my reward for my 28 day challenge. I can't believe I've stuck with it! One more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment