Friday, February 12, 2010

So Busy!

I haven't had time lately to blog anything. Yesterday was my "peak" of busy-ness. So today should calm back down.
I've been working on stuff for DSO from sun-up till sun-down practically. Along with meetings, practices, etc. I don't even get to play for fun anymore! O.o
MLG Nashville is coming up next month and I want to go one way or another! But I'm so concerned about money. Hopefully Matt gets promoted this month (we hear at the end of Feb.) so we can have some extra cash. Won't be much more, but anything will help.
For some reason Matt's pay check was shorter than what it was supposed to be this month. I don't know if it was an accident or what. Lots of people's were. Seemingly innocent but guess what? NOW we can't spend hardly any money for Valentine's Day without possibly putting us in a bind. Whoop-a-dee-do. Thanks Bryan. 'Preciate it. Happy friggin' Valentine's Day to you.
My mom's birthday was yesterday too. I had to ask her stop by my house so I could give her her gift. I was too busy to go to her. [fail]
I had to skip out early from my Bible Study last night because of a DSO meeting. I felt so bad. I haven't seen everyone in forever. And the one time I do - I've got to leave.
And because of all that stuff I didn't get to workout yesterday. Sucks so bad. :(
AND to top it all off I'm getting sick. All this drama and stress is catching up to me and I'm sick... [sigh]

To end this on a happier note - I weighed myself two days ago and saw a number 20 pounds lighter. Haven't seen that number in ages. WOOHOO!

Ok, I'm going back to bed. Wake me up when it's warm outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment