Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jeans Jeans Jeans

I decorated my bedroom, finally. I'm still not finished; it's an on-going project. But it looks so much better, so much more relaxing. One of the things I did was clean out my closet of all the jeans I have (past and present). I have about 20 pairs of jeans that I can't wear. I've been saving them because I *knew* I would get into them again one day. And that day is coming soon! I took a few minutes and arranged them in size order. Not by the size on the tag (us girls know how they vary). But by actual size. I held each one up to the others and judged them that way. I stacked them neatly with the different sizes easy to see. I found an old quilt rack, set it up in the corner of my bedroom, and displayed the jeans on top. I took my closest sized pair and hung it up on the wall behind. So every morning and night I see my inspiration - all those jeans. Some have never been warn. There are Gap, Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, random Walmart brands, Old Navy, you name it. A few even have tags. :p
Yesterday was the first day of week number 3. Every day I get more and more excited to go and work out. Now that I've gotten this far, I want to see how far I can go. I can feel it becoming routine, which is so good. And the little differences I see now, I know they'll grow to be big differences soon.
My motivations have come from the little changes I've seen, the jeans I've displayed in my room, and my little image in my head of every little fat cell popping and disappearing the longer I work out. Pop, pop... pop, pop, pop. Off and off they go. Buh Bye... don't come back.

Week three - welcome! Week four - get ready cause here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment