Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bright New Day!

So last week sucked big, fat, old eggs. I hated last week. I only worked out 3 days last week. And they were horrible days. This week not so much. ;)
Yesterday I worked the treadmill for 40 minutes. I did a pre-set workout thing. The "Variety" Button. Oooo. I love that thing now. Now that I'm used to incline changes and such, I can let the machine take me on a magical adventure of calorie burning. It pushed me to limits I'd never attempted before - and I overcame! WOOT! And I also ended up burning twice as many calories as normal. "Sweeeeeet."
Note to self - had a banana smoothie (real banana) about 45 minutes before working out. DO THAT AGAIN!!
I'm seeing changes all over my body now... feel better too. And (again, counting on the fact no one reads this!) a better sex life too. Rawr. ;) Confidence does funny things, lol.
I'm on my last week, and it's been a good week so far. I'm having fond memories of when I first started - the pain, the inconvenience,.... the pain. Now it's second nature. I couldn't imagine life being different. I don't want it to be different. I like it. I love it.
I think I can safely say - this is the start of something big in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment